ESSIAL Virtual Technical Workshop - Andaltec
ESSIAL International Technical Workshop will take place online on 10 September 2020. This event is organised by ESSIAL's partner Andaltec (Centro Tecnológico del Plástico). This event was initially planned on 26 March 2020 at Andaltec Heaquarters in Martos (Jaén), Spain, but had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Finally, the workshop will be organised virtually as a webinar.
The workshop aims at presenting the project results and engage the stakeholders into personal interactions with the project participants. It is open to researchers, engineers and SMEs that may be interested in such a new technology.
Below, the programme of the workshop:
- 10:00: Opening - José María Navarro, General Manager at Andaltec
- 10:15: ESSIAL project presentation and laser welding process - Jesús Castillo, R&D engineer at Andaltec
- 10:30: Electrical steel manufacturing process and microscopy analysis in ESSIAL project - Jean-Pierre Birat and Camille Pineau, consultants and researchers at IRT-M2P
- 11:15: Break
- 11:45: ln-line monitoring techniques and upscaling strategies to optimize the manufacturing time and costs - Anne Henrottin, R&D Engineer at Lasea
- 12:30: Impact of local surface laser treatment on magnetic properties of grain-oriented silicon iron sheets - Manar Nesser, PhD student at UPJV in collaboration with ESIEE-Amiens
- 13:15: End of the Webinar
Registration is free of charge. You are just required to send your contact data (company name. number of attendants and e-mail address) to email@example.com. The participants will receive the information to access the Webinar platform upon registration.
More information on the ESSIAL Website!