- Integration with legacy systems
- Platform level interoperability
- Application level interoperability
Integration level interoperability
The vf-OS publish-subscribe middleware will provide the data infrastructure and will be fully compatible with major industry standards (i.e. JBI, SCA, BPEL or WSDL). IO Toolkit to implement connectors to devices or business software and specific implementations for OPC UA and MQTT. Other standards as ANSI/ISA-95 will be followed.
vf-OS will develop a concept for privacy and security handling, and will ensure that the concept is applicable to and followed by all vf-OS components. It will consider existing approaches (e.g. encryption), the specific requirements of the manufacturing domain, and the need for data security.
- Risks addressed by security
- Risk or security assessment
- Trustworthy Systems in Platform Lifetime
- A Security Architecture for Digital Manufacturing Platforms
- Specific security standard(s) addressed and impact on implementation
- Used guidelines and specific frameworks for security and/or privacy by design
- Security mechanisms and technologies