Description The PROGRAMS project aims at reaching its intended objective by developing the following novel technologies: An easy to install hardware system to collect process data and exploit them at machine
Comments PROGRAMS will allow to identify design problems or faulty components batches by comparing initial FMECA analysis with updated reliability information
Periodic Reporting for period 1 - PROGRAMS (PROGnostics based Reliability Analysis for Maintenance Scheduling) Result title Periodic Reporting for period 1 - PROGRAMS (PROGnostics based Reliability Analysis for Maintenance Scheduling) Result description evaluate, analyse, post-process and store recorded data, and will actively or reactively interact both with the physical and digital world; ?
Process reliability - dependability Taxon title Process reliability - dependability Taxon description In systems engineering, dependability is a measure of a system's availability, reliability, and its maintainability, and maintenance support performance, and, in some cases, other characteristics
Occupational safety and health Comments PROGRAMS will allow to identify design problems or faulty components batches by comparing initial FMECA analysis with updated reliability information
- analysis of real sensor data coupled with physically-based models allows to understand the real status of system components
- optimal maintenance strategies allows to perform maintenance before components crash
- precise determination of components RUL will allow to replace/repair components before critical downtime
- smart maintenance strategies allow to minimize maintenance impact on the production activities
- repair or replace of components before crash will lead to less unexpected components breakage
- rationalized maintenance crews deployments will reduce the number of unavailable spare parts or maintenance teams.
- shared maintenance information will reduce time for reacting to unplanned outages.
- Smart RULE algorithms will allow to exploit a component up to its full useful life
- tuning of processing parameters allows to use equipment for a longer time
- Demonstrate that, when correctly applied, the LCC of machines and components actually decreases when using PdM based technology, while the machine availability increases.
- Provide an easy to install solution able to detect the deterioration of performance (at component, machine and system level) and manage maintenance accordingly.
- Implement SotA security layers, showing that the security of maintenance data transmission methods is on par with widespread and accepted communication protocols, like the ones used for e-commerce.
PROGRAMS solution will allow to gain a “10% increased in-service efficiency through reduced failure rates, downtime due to repair, unplanned plant or production system outages and extension of component life.”•reduced failure rates:
All these aspects will reduce the costs related to maintenance activities, thus increasing the sustainability of the production process.
PROGRAMS solutions will allow a more widespread adoption of predictive maintenance as a result of the demonstration of more accurate, secure and trustworthy techniques at component, machine and system level. In fact one of the biggest obstacles is getting people to change long-held maintenance practices. PROGRAMS will: