IEEE 802.15.4 Taxon description IEEE 802.15.4 is a technical standard which defines the operation of low-rate wireless personal area networks (LR-WPANs). Comments IEEE 802.15.4 for low rate personal area networks.
- IEC 62541 (OPC-UA) and ISO/IEC 20922 (MQTT) for Modular Edge Data Collection & Diagnosis - also JSON, XML, MSGPACK, I2C, SPI
- IEEE 802.15.4 for low rate personal area networks
- ISO 13374, MIMOSA OSA-CBM and OSA - EAI for Mapping, Extraction and Analysis of Legacy DB, Configurable Diagnosis, Configurable Prognosis, Prescriptive Analytics for Proactive Decision Making
- IEC 60812 FMEA and FMECA for Maintenance Actions Parametrization and Management interface
- EN 13306 for common maintenance terminology
- ISO 17359 for condition monitoring and diagnostics on machine
- ISO 13373 for vibration monitoring, ISO 18435, ISO 10303, ISO 15926 for interoperability
- ISO 14224 for maintenance data in oil and gas
The standardisation goal in UPTIME is to simplify the integration of the components in the the UPTIME Platform and to make easier the integration of the UPTIME Platform in new industrial environments.
Below list of some relevant standards to UPTIME:
Open Platform Communication Unified Architecture (OPC-UA) is considered for UPTIME platform and for modular edge data collection and diagnosis of UPTIME_SENSE component.
IEEE 802.15.4 for low rate personal area networks.
- ISO TC 184 SC4 and SC5 on industrial data, ISO/IEC JTC1 on Information Technology, ISO TC 184 IEC TC 65 JWG 21 on Smart Manufacturing Reference Model - in link with RAMI 4.0
- IOF, Industry Ontologies Foundry, ontologies for Industry particularly the working group on maintenance ontologies
- In contact with MIMOSA e.g. for ISO 18101 for Oil and Gas Interoperability
UPTIME is planning with other 5 FoF projects in ForeSee Cluster on common activities towards SDOs to be more efficient in the standardisation activities.