- (KER G2)T-REX platform and tools for an easy to deploy PdM solution for Fleet-Wide Asset Health Management
- (KER G1)T-REX Service-Oriented (SO) business modelling process and toolset
- (KER G3)ULMA Fleet Manager solution (CbM, predictive capabilities)
- (KER G4)Service solution of Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) for new generation Machine Tool electro-spindles
- (KER G5)Service solution for Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) of Robot Cells
- (KER 2.1)Methodology to support the development of a Service-Oriented Business Models (Business Model reference framework)
- (KER 2.2)Methodology to support the redesign of the product-solution (Design-for-X reference framework.
- (KER 2.3)Methodology for the design of support services (Service Engineering Reference Framework)
- (KER 4.2)ESENERGIA Batteries sulfation restrain (by pulses) and on-line monitoring embedded hardware.
- (KER 5.1)FIDIA development of a CBM SW for the Machine Tool CNC
- (KER 5.1)IMATECNO Electro-Spindle improved design
- (KER 3.1)Methodology for fast deployment/set-up of a Predictive Maintenance (PdM) solution
- (KER 4.1)ULMA New STR (Short Term Rental) Business Model in the forklift trucks sector
- (KER 3.2)KASEM Fleet-Wide Asset Health Management Platform