The goal of C2NET Project is the creation of cloud-enabled tools for supporting the supply network optimization of manufacturing and logistic assets based on collaborative demand, production and delivery plans.
C2NET Project will provide a scalable real-time architecture, platform and software to allow the supply network partners: to master complexity and data security of the supply network, to store product, process and logistic data, to optimize the manufacturing assets by the collaborative computation of production plans, to optimize the logistics assets through efficient delivery plans and to render the complete set of supply chain management information on the any digital mobile device (PC, tablets, smartphones,...) of decision makers enabling them to monitor, visualize, control, share and collaborate.
The Project results will be:
- the C2NET Data Collection Framework for IoT-based continuous data collection from supply network resources;
- the C2NET Optimizer for the optimization of manufacturing and logistics assets of the supply network by the collaborative computation of production, replenishment and delivery plans;
- the C2NET Collaboration Tools for providing support to the collaborative processes of the supply network, and
- the C2NET Cloud Platform (C2NET CPL) to integrate the data module, the optimizers and the collaborative tools in the cloud.
C2NET will be designed to comprehensively cover the entire supply chain considering all stages of manufacturing, distribution and sales to supply a product to market. Different actors in the supply network as plant managers, planners, carriers, shop floor workers, shop assistants or customers are potential users of the services that will be offered by C2NET. A distinguishing feature of these services is to have complete visibility and real-time status of the entire supply chain at all times looking for an optimal response to maximize both local and global benefit
|Number of participants:||20|
|Total budget - Public funding:||7 126 495,00 Euro - 7 126 495,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Process optimisation of manufacturing assets - Research and Innovation Actions (FoF.ICT.2014.1.a_R&I)|
|Instrument:||Collaborative project (generic)|
- 1st C2NET Dissemination and Exploitation Stra...
- C2NET Fact sheet and powerpoint presentation
- Optimization and simulation algorithms for CM...
- 2nd C2NET dissemination activities
- 1st C2NET Exploitation Business Model and Use...
- Selected legacy systems / interfaces that wil...
- Catalogue of existing pilots, large demos and...
- Industrial scenarios addressed by C2NET Platf...
- 1st Socio-economic impact assessment
- 1st C2NET dissemination activities
- 1st Data collection from resources virtualisa...
- State of Play of related projects including I...
- Taxonomy of optimization and simulation solut...
- No published items
- | ATOS IT SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES SRO (Coördinator)
- | ASSOCIATION POUR LA RECHERCHE ET LE DEVELOPPEMENT DES METHODES ET PROCESSUS INDUSTRIELS - ARMINES
- | VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- | Ikerlan
- | Tampere University of Technology
- | UNINOVA - Instituto para o Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias
- | UNIVERSITAT POLITECNICA DE VALENCIA
- | INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE INFORMATICA
- | INTEROP-VLab
- | FLUIDHOUSE OY - FH
- | ASSOCIACAO UNIVERSIDADE EMPRESA PARA DESENVOLVIMENTO TECMINHO
- | FLEXEFELINA SA
- | ANTONIO ABREU METALOMECANICA/,LDA.
- | PIERRE FABRE DERMO-COSMETIQUE SAS
- | NOVATEC DISE?O E INDUSTRIALIZACION SL