The VOJEXT project aims at providing a favourable business and technological framework to enable matchmaking and encourage producers and adopters (mainly SMEs including small crafters) of Cognitive autonomous systems for human-robot interaction, specially 'cobots', dynamizing science-driven industry approaches for the European industry. For this purpose VOJEXT will design, develop, validate and demonstrate affordable, market-oriented, agile, multipurpose and easy-to-repurpose, autonomous, mobile and dexterous robotic systems as the main component of a smart, agile and scalable cognitive CPS for industry; under the vision of providing Value Of Joint EXperimenttion (VOJEXT) in digital technologies to manufacturing and construction industry; while having DIHs as drivers of innovation based economic development in Europe. t
VOJEXT will demonstrate its value by deploying the solution through a 42-months work plan scaling the project to at least 5 additional different markets; starting with 5 experimental pilots (and 9 SMEs) in the plastic textile, electronics, automotive, construction and creative architecture for urban regeneration, VOJEXT cover traditional and non-traditional areas for AI-robotics and cognitive ICT developments; aiming to extend to 15 experimental pilots, integrating 20 more SMEs through open calls.
The open calls will foster scientific and business driven innovation together Digital Innovation Hubs led by UPM-AIR4S (Spain), together with other 3 DIHs: Fortiss (Germany), PIAP (Poland) and EMC2 (France). These Open Calls will gather the most innovative SMEs, that will bring new challenges into project's pilots and propose alternative scenarios. Moreover, the project will carry out with 2 S\T\ARTS residencies, that will allow artists stimulate the creation of new product in different contexts and support creative craft experimental pilots in Italy. DIHs will create a new niched oriented offering based on VOJEXT technical areas and for crafting sector.
|Total budget - Public funding:||9 663 986,00 Euro - 8 008 166,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||I4MS (phase 4) - uptake of digital game changers (DT-ICT-03-2020)|
Visit Twitter Page
Go to project forum
- | UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID (Coördinator)
- | Acciona Infraestructuras
- | F6S NETWORK IRELAND LIMITED (F6S)
- | FONDAZIONE ISTITUTO ITALIANO DI TECNOLOGIA
- | FORTISS GMBH
- | German Aerospace Center
- | Kontor 46
- | MERCEDES-BENZ TURK AS
- | OFFICINA KELLER LANIFICIO NAPOLI SRL
- | OSAI AUTOMATION SYSTEM SPA
- | PEMU MUANYAGIPARI ZARTKORUEN MUKODORESZVENYTARSASAG (PEMU PLASTIC COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES PEMU ZRT...
- | POLE EMC2
- | ROBOTNIK AUTOMATION SLL
- | SDRUZHENIE BULGARSKA TARGOVSKO-PROMISHLENA PALATA (BULGARIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY)
- | SIEC BADAWCZA LUKASIEWICZ - PRZEMYSLOWY INSTYTUT AUTOMATYKI I POMIAROW PIAP (LUKASIEWICZ - INSTYTUT ...