The main ambition of Change2Twin is to ensure that 100% of manufacturing companies in Europe have access to 100% of technologies needed to deploy a digital twin.
Change2Twin will adopt the best practices developed so far in I4MS, focus on local support provided by DIHs, keeping FSTP grants as accessible as possible. The main ambition of Change2Twin is to ensure that 100% of manufacturing companies in Europe have access to 100% of technologies needed to deploy a digital twin.
Specifically, we will focus on three sub-objectives:
- Developing and providing a truly end-to-end service to the manufacturing SMEs where the end user receives from its local, trusted party (e.g. a DIH) a thorough analysis of the digitalization potential and a cross-border, multi-stakeholder (involving both components providers and an integrator), and ready-to-use recipe for implementation.
- Providing an architecture-agnostic technology marketplace with dedicated knowledge models supporting the entity preparing the recipe for a complete solution in selecting the best components and most suitable providers.
- Taking one step back to see the bigger picture and to find the minimal interoperable model facilitating modularity, composability and interchangeability of components used, regardless of the individual architectures or frameworks.
Change2Twin will deliver:
- A new benchmarked service model facilitating DIHs in providing support to manufacturing companies
- A Pan-European marketplace populated with the state-of-the-art service providers that create coverage for end-to-end Digital Twinning solutions
- A growing network of DIHs that have adopted the service model and marketplace based on a sustainable business model
- An open, widely available toolbox for establishing a new marketplace consisting of software and body of knowledge gathered during the project
- 4 Pilots proving the concept and 2 Open Calls for application experiments with a selection and support programme
|Total budget - Public funding:||8 960 414,00 Euro - 7 998 718,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||I4MS (phase 4) - uptake of digital game changers (DT-ICT-03-2020)|
- No published items
- No published items
- | SINTEF AS (SINTEF) (Coördinator)
- | ADDITIVE INDUSTRIES BV (Additive)
- | AETNA GROUP SPA (AETNA GROUP)
- | ALMA MATER STUDIORUM-UNIVERSITA DI BOLOGNA
- | ASSOCIATION IMAGES & RESEAUX (MN)
- | AUTHOR-E BV (Author-e)
- | BOC ASSET MANAGEMENT GMBH
- | CORDIS AUTOMATION B.V (CORDIS)
- | CT INGENIEROS AERONAUTICOS DE AUTOMOCION E INDUSTRIALES SL (CT INGENIEROS)
- | CloudBroker
- | FundingBox Accelerator Sp. z.o.o.
- | INDUSTRIA ESPANOLA PARA EL DESARROLLO E INVESTIGACION 2100 (Graphenstone)
- | INSTYTUT CHEMII BIOORGANICZNEJ POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK
- | JOTNE EPM TECHNOLOGY AS
- | SPACE STRUCTURES GMBH (SPS)