i4Q Project aims to provide an IoT-based Reliable Industrial Data Services (RIDS), a complete suite consisting of 22 i4Q Solutions, able to manage the huge amount of industrial data coming from cheap cost-effective, smart, and small size interconnected factory devices for supporting manufacturing online monitoring and control.
The i4Q Framework will guarantee data reliability with functions grouped into five basic capabilities around the data cycle: sensing, communication, computing infrastructure, storage, and analysis and optimization. i4Q RIDS will include simulation and optimization tools for manufacturing line continuous process qualification, quality diagnosis, reconfiguration and certification for ensuring high manufacturing efficiency, leading to an integrated approach to zero-defect manufacturing.
The i4Q RIDS will be demonstrated in 6 Uses Cases from relevant industrial sectors and representing two different levels of the manufacturing process: machine tool providers and production companies. i4Q pan-European consortium entails Industrial partners: WHIRLPOOL (White goods manufacturer), BIESSE (Wood industrial equipment), FACTOR (Metal machining), RIASTONE (Ceramic pressing), FARPLAS (Plastic injection) and FIDIA (Metal industrial equipment); Implementers: TIAG (Industrial Communication Protocols and Standards), CESI (Machine tools, Advanced Materials, Micro-technology) and AIMPLAS (Thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic materials); Technology Providers: IBM (Information Technologies Company), ENGINEERING (Software and Services Company), ITI (Information Technologies Institute), KNOWLEDGEBIZ (Information Systems Company), EXOS (Operations Consulting Company); R&D partners: CERTH (Research Institute), IKERLAN (Technological Centre), BIBA (Research Institute), UPV (University), TUBERLIN (University), UNINOVA (Research Institute); Specialist partners: FUNDINGBOX (Exploitation), INTEROP-VLAB (Dissemination), DIN (Standardisation), LIF (Legal).
|Total budget - Public funding:||11 442 342,00 Euro - 9 997 485,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Quality control in smart manufacturing (IA) (DT-FOF-11-2020)|
- | CENTRE FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY HELLAS CERTH (Coördinator)
- | AIMPLAS- Plastics Technology Center
- | BIBA - BREMER INSTITUT FUER PRODUKTION UND LOGISTIK GMBH
- | BIESSE SPA
- | CE.SI CENTRO STUDI INDUSTRIALI DI TADDEI SIMONA MARIA EC SAS
- | DIN DEUTSCHES INSTITUT FUER NORMUNG E.V.
- | EXOS SOLUTIONS SL (EXOS SOLUTIONS)
- | Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
- | FACTOR INGENIERIA Y DICOLETAJE SL (FACT)
- | FARPLAS OTOMOTIV ANONIM SIRKETI (FARPLAS)
- | FIDIA SPA
- | FundingBox Accelerator Sp. z.o.o.
- | IBM ISRAEL - SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY LTD
- | INDESIT COMPANY S.P.A.
- | INSTITUTO TECNOLOGICO DE INFORMATICA