iMain is an European level research project aiming to develop a novel decision support system for predictive maintenance. To that end, a multi-layer solution integrating embedded information devices and artificial intelligence techniques for knowledge extraction and novel reliability & maintainability practices will be developed. The resulting solution will provide extended capabilities compared to those achievable with current state-of-the-art maintenance practices, increasing system lifetime of the production equipment at least 30%, energy efficiency at least 20%, maintenance cost at least 40% and availability of whole process at least 30%. As for maximizing project impact, iMain project is strongly committed to deployment issues, including innovation and implementation actions focused on value chains and bridging the gap from research to market. To that end, iMain emphasizes on the commercialization of results, taking also into account the needs of post-project monitoring of commercialization, which will be conducted after the end of the project in order to assess the achievement of the requested funding and for promoting the project as an effective innovation mechanism. As a step towards the Europe 2020 strategy, iMain project will thus make a contribution in terms of R&D investment, employment and resource efficiency, aiming to assist EU manufacturers, particularly SMEs, to adapt to global competitive pressures by increasing the technological base of EU manufacturing through the development and integration of the enabling technologies of the future, specifically engineering technologies for novel predictive maintenance solutions.
|Total budget - Public funding:||4 871 255,00 Euro - 3 433 448,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Methodologies and tools for the sustainable, predictive maintenance of production equipment (FoF.NMP.2012-2)|
- Integrated iMAIN system ...
- Remote data monitoring ...
- Online RUL prediction of press frame componen...
- Energy consumption optimisation tool (Customi...
- Virtual Sensors ANN ...
- New generation of IT based press equipment ...
- Wireless temperature monitoring system ...
- MEMS-based vibration sensors ...
- CM expertise for forming presses ...
- | Fraunhofer IWU (Coördinator)
- | ADVANTIC SISTEMAS Y SERVICIOS
- | Gorenje Orodjarna d.o.o.
- | IMC MESSSYSTEME GMBH
- | LITOSTROJ RAVNE PODJETJE ZA PROIZVODNJO STISKALNIC STROJNIH DELOV IN NAPRAV DOO
- | LULEA TEKNISKA UNIVERSITET
- | OFFICINE S GIACOMO SRL
- | OPTIMIZACION ORIENTADA A LA SOSTENIBILIDAD SL
- | RUBICO CONSULTING AB