See description on youtube The objective is to provide a novel methodology and a comprehensive ICT solution for collaborative design of product-services (Meta Products) and their production processes. The effective extension of products with new services in different sectors (automotive, home appliances, automation equipment etc.) will be achieved by means of Ambient Intelligence (AmI) technology, Lean and Eco-design principles and applying Life Cycle Assessment techniques. New Meta Products, using AmI, will be capable of acquiring knowledge in order to add highly personalized innovative functions, and thus enabling new business models.
A Cloud Manufacturing approach will be applied for effective collaborative design of product-services and their production processes, and the effective implementation of innovative services. It will involve all the actors of a value chain, within a product ecosystem, allowing manufacturers to strengthen their competitiveness at the global market. As a result new eco-innovative Meta Products will be offered, which integrate highly personalised innovative functions with minimal environmental footprint along the overall Life Cycle.
The Meta Product/process development platform will be provided, including a set of new engineering tools to support collaborative work (simulation, configuration etc.) on new product-services, enhancing existing tools for product/process design.
The project will be driven by 4 industrial application scenarios addressing different aspects of service and business building as well as product/process development (complex internal and external supply chains), in order to assure that the means for collaborative service generation and product-service and production process design to be developed in the project will be relevant for industry. The solution will be first applied at 5 manufacturers in the consortium, serving as demonstrators of the project results.
|Total budget - Public funding:||7 179 277,00 Euro - 5 100 000,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Innovative design of personalised product-services and of their production processes based on collaborative environments (FoF.NMP.2013-5)|
- Methodology for Lean-based ECO-driven Product...
- Collaboration Development Platform
- ProSEco VW Pilot: Personalised support to dri...
- ProSEco Electrolux Pilot: Support remote cond...
- Lean Consultancy for PES ...
- ProSEco Desma Pilot: Support remote condition...
- Simulation tool
- ProSEco Ona/Alberdi Pilot: Lean based design ...
- Data mining tool
- Eco-tool and Ecoinnovation Methodology
- AmI Selection tool, monitoring services and M...
- No published items
- | Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation (Coördinator)
- | ALBERDI MEKANIZATUAK SL
- | ATB Institute for Applied Systems Technology Bremen GmbH
- | ELECTROLUX ITALIA S.P.A.
- | Institute for Applied Systems Technology Bremen GmbH
- | KLOECKNER DESMA Schuhmaschinen GmbH
- | LEAN ENTERPRISE INSTITUTE POLSKA SPOLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSC IA
- | ONA ELECTROEROSION, S.A.
- | SEMANTIC SYSTEMS SL
- | THE UNIVERSITY OF SALFORD
- | Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
- | The Open Group
- | UNINOVA - Instituto para o Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias
- | VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- | Volkswagen AG