The initiative for Fostering DIHs for Embedding Interoperability in Cyber-Physical Systems of European SMEs (DIH4CPS) will help European enterprises overcome these innovation hurdles and establish Europe as a world leading innovator of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
DIH4CPS will create an embracing, interdisciplinary network of DIHs and solution providers, focussed on cyber-physical and embedded systems, interweaving knowledge and technologies from different domains, and connecting regional clusters with the pan-European expert pool of DIHs.
Backed by the IVLab, an experienced and well-established network organisation focussed on Interoperability, DIH4CPS can innately build on an extensive existing network, add value to its existing knowledge transfer capabilities and guarantee the sustainability of the growing DIH network. DIH4CPS expands the already existing network and aims for creating an integrated platform for DIHs from different, especially digitally underdeveloped sectors and regions. A selection of eleven initially starting application experiments guarantees an outstanding funding for European SMEs and Mid-Caps right from the start and demonstrates the high dedication of the consortium to reduce the digital divide.
At least ten additional experiments will take up that torch during the project and allow external companies from sectors in need to further exploit the DIH4CPS network and uplift their portfolio, especially by including (semi)-autonomy into their products and systems. DIH4CPS will not only benefit the application experiments but also the individual DIHs by significantly complementing the regional investments made. Implemented in the IVLab structure, the DIH4CPS Network will leverage and sustain its impact far beyond the project duration, creating a vibrant, overarching and cross sector one-stop-shop for collaboration between SMEs, DIHs and Tech providers.
- No published items
- No published items
- | UNINOVA - Instituto para o Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias (Coördinator)
- | UNIVERSITE LUMIERE LYON 2
- | MULTISCAN TECHNOLOGIES SL (Multiscan)
- | UNIVERSITE DE LORRAINE (UL)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | EVOGY SRL (EVOGY)
- | Vinci Consulting
- | MIRAITEK SRL (MIRAITEK)
- | BIBA - BREMER INSTITUT FUER PRODUKTION UND LOGISTIK GMBH
- | KNOWLEDGEBIZ CONSULTING-SOCIEDADE DE CONSULTORIA EM GESTAO LDA
- | CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D'INDUSTRIEDES VOSGES (CCI)
- | SYNDICAT NATIONAL DES MONITEURS DU SKI FRANCAIS (SNMSF)
- | INTEROP-VLab
- | POLYPLAN GMBH INGENIEURBURO FUR ENERGIE- UND UMWELTTECHNIK (POLY)
- | INNOMINE DIGITAL INNOVATION HUB NONPROFIT KFT (INM)