The key problem addressed by CF#1 is the need to conciliate optimization of the supply and manufacturing chain of FoF with the need for security, safety and resilience against cyber and cyber-physical threats.
In CF#1 current enabling technologies of Industry 4.0 will be supplemented and developed further to key capabilities in relevant areas. These key capabilities will be mapped in relevant application scenarios and their usability will be verified in realistic use cases, reflecting the variety of possible new factory types like user-centric plant or learning factories and taking into account business model shifts like turning products into services or developing data services on top of manufacturing activities.
- | AIRBUS CYBERSECURITY GMBH (AirbusCS-GE)
- | AIRBUS CYBERSECURITY SAS (ACS)
- | FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT
- | INSTITUTO SUPERIOR DE ENGENHARIA DO PORTO (ISEP)
- | INSYSTEMS AUTOMATION GMBH
- | OFFIS EV (OFFIS EV)
- | PAL ROBOTICS SL
- | RUGGED TOOLING OY (RT)
- | SISTRADE - SOFTWARE CONSULTING SA (SISTRADE)
- | TEKNOLOGIAN TUTKIMUSKESKUS VTT OY
- | TRIMEK SA
- | VESTEL ELEKTRONIK SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (VESTEL)