A cloud based fleet-wide platform for machine tool condition, performance analysis and proactive maintenance has been developed.
The KASEM® platform, provides an easy-to-use interface, allowing creation of algorithms and visualization of the evolution of indicators or the generated reports.
The solution provides:
- More than 60 KPIs for the health status of machine-tool and its sub-systems: axis, spindle, magazine, hydraulic group, clamping systems, cooling systems, …
- An accurate and dynamic diagnostic tool thanks to a root-cause analysis and modelling of physics
- Additional indicators obtained by the implementation of the Quick Machine Tool Characterization tests developed in Twin-Control
- Integration of Remaining Useful Life (RUL) calculation of critical components based on real usage conditions.
Expected impact: Reduction of 30 % in corrective maintenance costs •Increase in machine up-time (2-4 %)
|Demonstration level:||Level 7 - System prototype demonstrated in an operational environment|
|Comment:||KASEM platform is integrated in two industrial use cases. For the automotive use case, RENAULT, with a repetitive process, relevant results are being achieved.|
- No products are linked
- No organisations linked to this result