TWI can help you...
- Effectively apply welding, joining and allied processes.
- Demonstrate product integrity and performance.
- Establish cause and mitigate the effects of product or asset failures.
Our Customers look to TWI when...
- Seeking competitive advantage through the successful introduction of materials and joining and inspectionprocesses for new or existing products.
- They require an integrated production solution with adequate consideration of manufacture, inspectability and in-service product performance.
- Frustrated with rework and scrap costs associated with current processes and procedures.
- Under severe pressure from customers to rapidly identify root cause of the failure of products during fabrication or in-service – and implement appropriate repair.
- It is imperative that they demonstrate fitness for service and performance of materials or products, for specific operating conditions and service environment.
- Looking to grow their business by attracting and engaging with new customers, increasing sales and exploring external funding opportunities.
- Facing problems growing or maintaining an effective supply chain, as a consequence of resourcing challenges and supply chain quality issues.
- Struggling to understand, adopt and comply with codes and standards imposed upon them, either by their customers or government legislation.
- Wishing to maintain or grow their staff’s competence through relevant, tailored and effective training.
We provide an integrated approach to joining, inspection and material implementation for your products. This embraces everything from specification and prototyping, to commissioning, installation and training.
We can visit you to assess your existing production processes, identifying and rectifying issues on-site. Our extensive range of in-house testing facilities means we can investigate and validate the performance of your materials, products or assets – this extends to in-service inspection and monitoring, and lifetime extension.
|Eco Manufactured transportation means from Clean and Competitive Factory (EMC2-FACTORY)||2014-09-30|
|Quality Control of Aluminium Laser-welded Assemblies (QCOALA)||2013-08-31|
|Additive Manufacturing for Wear and Corrosion Applications (AMCOR)||2015-10-31|
|MANSYS||MANufacturing decision and supply chain management SYStem for additive manufacturing (MANSYS)||2016-06-30|
|Sharing laser expertise for the benefit of European manufacturing SME's and European equipment manufacturers. (LASHARE)||2018-11-30|
|Enhanced impact of the Factories of the Future PPP through technology transfer and expanded community (FoF-IMPACT)||2017-01-01|
|Industrial and regional valorization of FoF Additive Manufacturing Projects (FoFAM)||2017-01-01|
|Real-time dynamic control system for laser welding (RADICLE)||2018-02-01|
|Integrated design and novel tooling and process optimisation of microwave processing of composites (SIMUTOOL)||2019-02-28|
|A strategic approach to increasing Europe’s value proposition for Additive Manufacturing technologies and capabilities (AM-motion)||2018-12-31|
|Hybrid automated machine integrating concurrent manufacturing processes, increasing the production volume of functional on-demand using high multi-material deposition rates (KRAKEN)||2019-09-30|
|Development and Pilot Line Validation of a Modular re-configurable Laser Process Head (ModuLase)||2019-08-31|
|Developing a novel hybrid AM approach which will offer unrivalled flexibility, part quality and productivity (OpenHybrid)||2019-09-30|
|A Complimentary Inspection Technique based on Computer Tomography and Plenoptic Camera for MEMS Components (CITCOM)||2020-09-30|
|Innovative manufacturing processes and in-line monitoring techniques for the OLED and thin film and organic photovoltaic industries (CIGS and OPV) (OLEDSOLAR)||2021-09-30|