MAYA aims at developing simulation methodologies and multidisciplinary tools for the design, engineering and management of CPS-based (Cyber Physical Systems) Factories, in order to strategically support production-related activities during all the phases of the factory life-cycle, from the integrated design of the product-process- production system, through the optimization of the running factory, till the dismissal/reconfiguration phase.
The concurrence and the cross-combination of the Cyber and the Physical dimensions with the Simulation domain is considered as cornerstone in MAYA innovations, to successfully address a new generation of smart factories for future industry responsiveness.
MAYA finds complete validation in one of the most competitive, advanced and complex industrial sector in Europe, the automotive, where it will accomplish reduced time to production & reduced time to optimization within two use-cases (Volkswagen and FinnPower).
In order to realize such a vision, MAYA addresses actual technological constraints through research and development activities focusing on the following three high level objectives:
- MAYA for Digital Continuity;
- MAYA for the Synchronization of the Digital and Real Factory;
- MAYA for Multidisciplinary integrated simulation and modelling.
MAYA’s concept and motivation have been born within the framework set by the Pathfinder initiative, and represent a concrete first step to empower the vision there drafted, and consolidated thanks to the contribution of several academic experts and industrial key-players (http://www.pathfinderproject.eu/contributors.asp).
|Number of participants:||11|
|Total budget - EC contribution:||4645429 Euro - 4015366 Euro|
|Call topic:||ICT-enabled modelling, simulation, analytics and forecasting technologies (FoF.ICT.2015.08.a_R&I)|
|Instrument:||Collaborative project (generic)|
- Communication and Dissemination Final report
- Exploitation Final report
- Evaluation of results
- Exploitation Mid-Term report
- Result transfer to other sectors
- MAYA Communication Layer
- Validation Process Specification
- Final management report
- MAYA Functional Models framework
- SME Scenario Implementation
- Communication and Dissemination Mid-Term repo...
- MAYA Meta-Data Model Reference
- Periodic Management Report
- Periodic Reporting for period 2 - MAYA (Multi...
- No published items