This Coordination Support Action will support the Industry4.E LIASE in bringing together all the Pan-European digital industry stakeholders from across the value chain and EU projects through actions to promote: stakeholder interactions and cooperation; complementary activities of strategic planning, networking and coordination between programmes in different countries; standardisation; dissemination; awareness-raising and communications across the stakeholders and to the general public as part of outreach; networking.
The project has brought together selected experts from across Europe and will engage relevant key actors during the project implementation. The approach includes a mix of mapping work, expert groups, workshops, dissemination events, campaigns and on-line tools. The mix of tools used and the involvement of the partners has been designed so as an important impact can be achieved, during a short time-frame and with limited resources. Below are listed the overall goals of CSA-Industy4.E:
- to support the Lighthouse Initiative in establishing the Lighthouse and its coordination with amongst other national activities in the field.
- to coordinate the relevant stakeholders, project consortia, as well as policy makers along the Electronic Components and Systems value chain in Europe, in full collaboration with the LIASE,
- to actively assist the LIASE in the continuous refining of the four Major Challenges defined in the Digital Industry chapter of the ECSEL JU MASP 2018 enabling the successful execution of the roadmap leading to the digitalization of the European industry.
- to support the LIASE in the definition of how different research communities are going to collaborate.
- to support the LIASE to promote Industry4.E Visibility.
- to support the LIASE in their relation with the ECSEL JU Governing Board
|Total budget - Public funding:||499 928,00 Euro - 499 928,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||ECSEL-2018-3-CSA-Industry4E (ECSEL-2018-3-CSA-Industry4E)|
Citizen Engagement - Careers in Industry4.0 PageComment:
The Industry4.E Lighthouse team has created careers resources targetted at citizens considering STEM careers, up-skilling or re-skilling, and SMEs interested in the training and resources available to get involved in Industry4.0.
24/09/20 - 14:32
Industry4.E Lighthouse Newsletter - August
See the Industry4.E Lighthouse newsletter here https://mailchi.mp/1ed66f7454cd/industry4e-e-newsletter-issue-one
Please subscribe to receive future newsletters directly
Go to project forum
- No published items