DIH-World aims to accelerate the uptake of advanced digital technologies by European manufacturing SMEs in all sectors and support them in building sustainable competitive advantages and reaching global markets strengthening the capacities of regional DIHs, particularly in underrepresented regions across Europe. As intermediaries of successful local SME digital transformation, DIH World, aims at providing DIHs, access to harmonised tools, well proven technologies, effective methodologies, sound knowledge, smart investment sources, rich training assets and overall a vibrant innovation environment.
The final aim is to accelerate the matureness of DIHs and the development of their collaboration capabilities, and avoid a DIH divide due to lack of access to technologies, skills, networks, investment and infrastructures with special emphasis in underrepresented regions; so they can capitalise and leverage on the European DIHs Networks their resources and facilities for the benefit of their local SMEs.
This will be achieved thanks to the:
- DIH-World platform, that will provide a full coverage of the services needed by the DIHs and the SMEs willing to identify the right DIH for them,
- the DIH-Academy that will provide the tools to train DIHs and bring them to the next level,
- Open calls for experiments, that will provide sufficient technological support to SMEs and midcaps.
- As well as with a broad geographical coverage, with more than 26 countries to be covered in Europe including specific activities to involve regional and national actors in the DIH network.
|Total budget - Public funding:||8 566 745,00 Euro - 7 999 366,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||I4MS (phase 4) - uptake of digital game changers (DT-ICT-03-2020)|
- No published items
- No published items
- | CONSULTORES DE AUTOMATIZACION Y ROBOTICA S.A. (Coördinator)
- | AERSEA AS (AERSEA AS)
- | AIT AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | ASOCIATIA INTREPRINDERILOR MICI SIMIJLOCII COVASNA (THE SMALL AND MIDDLE COMPANIES ASSOCIATION IN CO...
- | ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE DES AGENCES DE DEVELOPPEMENT (EURADA)
- | ASSOCIATION IMAGES & RESEAUX (MN)
- | AVANTALIA SOLUCIONES SL (AVANTALIA SOLUCIONES)
- | BODEGAS MONJE SL (BODEGAS MONJE, S.L.)
- | BULGARIAN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGYHUB (DigiTech 4.0)
- | CAPSULE SKATEBOARDS LTD (CAPSULE)
- | CBT COMUNICACION & MULTIMEDIA SL (CBT)
- | CESKE VYSOKE UCENI TECHNICKE V PRAZE
- | CY.R.I.C CYPRUS RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CENTER LTD (CY.R.I.C CYPRUS RESEARCH AND INNOVATION CENTER L...
- | Chalmers University of Technology