Tools and business models for collaborative collection and management of system data
The expected lifetime of mobile rock crushers is 20-30 years. During this time, they may have undergone several undocumented modifications. The demonstrator presented a new upgrade service based on in-situ 3D scanning of machine condition and augmented reality applications for upgrade design in collacoration with customers and end users.
- Tools and processes for collection of system geometry data in the field based on photogrammetric scanning
- Visualisation of upgrade designs based on Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Modular noise encapsulation upgrade
- Business model scenario for upgrade delivery
Benefits, impact, opportunities
- Enhanced system data through fast and low-cost on-site scanning
- Improved communication through in-situ visualisation of design solutions
- Streamlined upgrade delivery process reduce costs and saves time.
- New business opportunities with modular system upgrades – increased demand expected within next 3-5 years
|Demonstration level:||Level 5 - Components validated in relevant environment|
Technologies and enablers - (3)
Augmentation of upgrade design solutions on in-situ equipment
VR models based on photogrammetric and laser scanning techniques
Digitalisation pathways - (1)
Personalised product upgrade service based on data from on-site 3D scanning.
- No items published