Implementation of International Data Space architecture and components.
|Address:||Ruukinmestarintie 2, Espoo, Finland 02330|
Significant innovations, use case requirements and lessons learned - (1) close
- Interoperability with legacy data management solution (e.g. MindSphere, HANA, etc.)
- Open solution acting as horizontal stack that connects legacy systems.
- Speeding up the development of digitalized industrial processes both in pilot and factory scale.
Added value and impact - (3) close
Technologies and enablers - (1) close
Digitalisation pathways - (5) close
ICT performance characteristics - (2) close
- IDS Trusted Connector
- IDS Broker
- Using MindConnectAPI that enables external services to connect with the MindSphereplatform
- Development of an IDS connector that implements the MindConnectAPI and enables to share data between different actors in the use case (e.g. equipment manufactures and technology solution providers)
Main IDS components used: