AUTOWARE will establish and push forward an open CPPS ecosystem, allowing SMEs to access all the different components in order to develop digital automation cognitive solutions for their manufacturing processes. AUTOWARE will connect several initiatives for strengthening the European SME offer on cognitive autonomous products and leveraging cognitive autonomous production processes and equipment towards manufacturing SMEs.
|Number of participants:||14|
|Total budget - EC contribution:||4096313 Euro - 4096313 Euro|
|Call topic:||Digital Automation - Novel architectures for factory automation based on CPS and IoT (FoF.2016.11-ii)|
|Instrument:||Collaborative project (generic)|
Added value and impact - (2) close
The concept of fully automated production systems is no longer a viable vision. High reactivity, agility and adaptability that is required by modern production systems, can only be reached by human operators with their immense cognitive capabilities. New concepts are required, that apply these cognitive principles to support autonomy in the planning processes and control systems of production systems.
Technologies and enablers - (2) close
ICT performance characteristics - (5) close
Standards, standardisation and regulation - (1) close
Business model aspects - (1) close
- D4.1 Digital SME manufacturing analysis and i...
- D2.1 Reference architecture for Wireless Mobi...
- D7.2a AUTOWARE Standardisation and Regional E...
- D6.1a Innovation, Dissemination and Communica...
- D1.1 Use case scenarios and requirement elici...
- D1.3a AUTOWARE Cognitive Digital Automation F...
- D3.2a AUTOWARE Software Defined Autonomous Se...
- D3.1 Reference architecture for Software Defi...
- D5.1a Pilot site set up and data collection
- D4.2 Reference architecture for AUTOWARE Open...
- D1.2a Data-driven digital manufacturing requi...
- D4.3a AUTOWARE Open CPPS ecosystem developmen...
- Periodic Reporting for period 1 - AUTOWARE (W...
- No published items
- ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- Innovalia Association
- TTTECH COMPUTERTECHNIK AG
- INSTITUT JOZEF STEFAN
- TECHNOLOGIE INITIATIVE SMARTFACTORY KL E.V.
- BLUE OCEAN ROBOTICS APS
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE
- UNIVERSIDAD MIGUEL HERNANDEZ DE ELCHE
- SOFTWARE QUALITY SYSTEMS SA
- SMC PNEUMATIK GESELLSCHAFT MIT BESCCHRANKTER ...
- ROBOVISION BVBA
- PWR PACK INTERNATIONAL BV