ConnectedFactories explores pathways to the digital integration and interoperability of manufacturing systems and processes and the benefits this will bring.
ConnectedFactories enhances the awareness among companies of the use of digital technologies in the manufacturing sector, and equip them with knowledge to make informed decisions regarding technology and business model choices.
Get to know more about the ConnectedFactories work and
- explore pathways to digital manufacturing
- learn more about key enablers and cross-cutting factors that need to be addressed in order to progress on the pathways
- be inspired by industrial and research cases and share your experience and cases
- engage with stakeholders at European, national and regional level
Check out this video for a basic introduction into the pathways on https://www.connectedfactories.eu/pathways-digitalisation-manufacturing
|Total budget - Public funding:||1 919 391,00 Euro - 1 919 391,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Digital Automation - Novel architectures for factory automation based on CPS and IoT - Collaborative manufacturing and logistics (FoF.2016.11)|
This is a set of Specific Objectives and Research & Innovation Objectives that is subject to a consultation in preparation of the Made In Europe Partnership. For more guidance about the consultation, please see www.effra.eu/made-in-europe-state-play.
- | EFFRA (Coördinator)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | FONDAZIONE POLITECNICO DI MILANO
- | FORSCHUNGSKURATORIUM MASCHINENBAU EV
- | FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT
- | Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation
- | Institute for Advanced Manufacturing - University of Nottingham
- | LEUVEN SECURITY EXCELLENCE CONSORTIUM L-SEC VZW
- | LMS - University of Patras
- | Sirris
- | Steinbeis 2i GmbH
- | TEKNIKFORETAGENS SERVICE I SVERIGE AB
- | TNO - Nederlandse Organisatie voor Toegepast Natuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek
- | The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) Ltd
- | VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.