ConnectedFactories explores pathways to the digital integration and interoperability of manufacturing systems and processes and the benefits this will bring.
ConnectedFactories enhances the awareness among companies of the use of digital technologies in the manufacturing sector, and equip them with knowledge to make informed decisions regarding technology and business model choices.
Get to know more about the ConnectedFactories work and
- explore pathways to digital manufacturing
- learn more about key enablers and cross-cutting factors that need to be addressed in order to progress on the pathways
- be inspired by industrial and research cases and share your experience and cases
- engage with stakeholders at European, national and regional level
Check out this video for a basic introduction into the pathways on https://www.connectedfactories.eu/pathways-digitalisation-manufacturing
|Number of participants:||16|
|Total budget - EC contribution:||1919391 Euro - 1919391 Euro|
|Call topic:||Digital automation - Collaborative manufacturing and logistics (FoF.2016.11-i)|
|Instrument:||Coordinating and support action|
Significant innovations, use case requirements and lessons learned - (No information available)
Added value and impact - (4) view
Technologies and enablers - (7) view
Digitalisation pathways - (3) view
ICT performance characteristics - (12) view
Standards, standardisation and regulation - (1) view
Business model aspects - (8) view
- No published items
- Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation
- LMS - University of Patras
- EFFRA (Coördinator)
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd.
- ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- Institute for Advanced Manufacturing - Univer...
- TNO - Nederlandse Organisatie voor Toegepast ...
- The Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC) Ltd
- FONDAZIONE POLITECNICO DI MILANO
- FORSCHUNGSKURATORIUM MASCHINENBAU EV
- FRAUNHOFER-GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER AN...
- LEUVEN SECURITY EXCELLENCE CONSORTIUM L-SEC V...
- TEKNIKFORETAGENS SERVICE I SVERIGE AB
- Steinbeis 2i GmbH