VISION: By 2023, Europe will set the reference for the Industry 4.0 market: European CPS/IOT Open Digital Platforms providers will be able to flexibly and dynamically connect the Real World with digital Enterprise Systems through common open standards; European ICT SMEs will be growing fast through leadership in data-driven smart Industry 4.0 services; European Manufacturing SMEs will successfully compete globally with innovative products and services, digitised Industry 4.0 processes and innovative business models, involving their workforce at all levels in this Digital Transformation innovations. MISSION.
The MIDIH 4.0 project aims at implementing the fast, dynamic, borderless, disruptive side of the I4MS innovation coin:
- technological services (interactive try-on demos, webinars, challenges, hackathons and awards) will be driven by young and dynamic ICT talents virtually meeting older and experienced manufacturing engineers in a one-stop-shop global marketplace;
- business services (ideas incubation, business acceleration, demand-offer matchmaking and brokerage, access to finance) will support SMEs, startups, web entrepreneurs as well as corporates in the delivery of innovative products and services, in accessing new markets, in fund-raising; skills building services (serious and role games, participative lessons and webinars, virtual experiments in physical teaching factories, professional courses for existing technicians as well as for executives) will not only help SMEs and corporates understand the new technologies, but also take full advantage of them, providing an operational framework that will stimulate trust, confidence and investments.
The MIDIH project is an inclusive Innovation Action of 21 beneficiaries coming from 12 EU Countries, including, Competence Centers, Digital Innovation Hubs, CPS/IOT Technology Providers as well as Lighthouse Manufacturing Industries. A two-iteration Open Call will help achieve a critical mass of cross-border experiments.
|Total budget - Public funding:||8 524 832,00 Euro - 7 999 157,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS) (FoF.2017.12)|
Visit Twitter Page
Go to project forum
- | EIT DIGITAL (Coördinator)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | Atos Spain SA
- | CEFRIEL - SOCIETA CONSORTILE A RESPONSABILITA LIMITATA
- | COMPANY FOR PROVISON OF SERVICES, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT NISSATECH INNOVATION CENTRE DOO
- | Centro Ricerche Fiat SCPA (CRF)
- | Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
- | FIWARE FOUNDATION EV
- | FORTISS GMBH
- | FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT
- | HOP UBIQUITOUS SL
- | INDUSTRIAL DATA SPACE EV
- | INSTYTUT CHEMII BIOORGANICZNEJ POLSKIEJ AKADEMII NAUK
- | Institut Mines-Télécom
- | Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR)