For the purpose of creating digitalisation and automation solutions Arrowhead Tools adresses engineering methodologies and suitable integrated tool chains. With the global aim of substantial reduction of the engineering costs for digitalisation/automation solutions.
Thus the Arrowhead Tools vision is: Engineering processes and tool chains for cost efficient developments of digitalization, connectivity and automation systems solutions in various fields of application.
For the further and wider commercialisation of automation and digitalisation services and products based on SOA, Arrowhead Framework and similar technologies there is a clear need for engineerings tools that integrates existing automation and digitalisation engineering procedures and tool with SOA based automation/digitalisation technology.
For this purpose the Arrowhead Tool's grand challenges are defined as:
- Engineering costs reduction by 40-60% for a wide range of automation/digitalisation solutions.
- Tools chains for digitalisation and automation engineering and management, adapted to:
- existing automation and digitalisation engineering methodologies and tools
- new IoT and SoS automation and digitalisation engineering and management tools
- security management tools
- Training material and kits for professional engineers
The results will create impact on:
- Automation and digitalisation solution market
- Automation and engineering efficiency and the SSBS market
- Automation and digitalisation security
- Competence development on engineering of automation and digitalisation solution
- | LULEA TEKNISKA UNIVERSITET (Coördinator)
- | 3E (3E)
- | ABB Oy
- | AEE - INSTITUT FUR NACHHALTIGE TECHNOLOGIEN (AEE INTEC)
- | AIT AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH)
- | AITIA INTERNATIONAL INFORMATIKAI ZARTKORUEN MUKODO RT (AITIA)
- | ASML
- | Acciona Infraestructuras
- | Arçelik A.Ş.
- | BEIA CONSULT INTERNATIONAL SRL (BEIA)
- | BNEARIT AB (09F BNEARIT)
- | BOLIDEN MINERAL AB (BOL)
- | BOSCH SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS GMBH (BOSCH SI)
- | Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- | CAMEA, spol. s r.o. (CAMEA)