DigiPrime has the mission to develop a new concept of Circular Economy digital platform overcoming current information asymmetry among value-chain stakeholders, in order to unlock new circular business models based on the data-enhanced recovery and re-use of functions and materials from high value-added post-use products with a cross-sectorial approach. DigiPrime will create and operate a federated model of digital platforms for cross-sector business in the Circular Economy.
Nodes of the federation will offer interoperable functions and data, that can be accessed by other nodes, combined with local data and services, that are not exposed outside; connectors and open interfaces enable easy integration of new services, provided by third parties, that are not made accessible outside. Specific attention will be devoted to create trustable data sharing mechanisms, preserving the confidentiality of business-critical data. Security and sovereignity of information are guaranteed by IDSA (Industrial Data Space Association)-based solutions for on-demand and controlled sharing of data among organisations, regulated by smart contracts and tracked by block-chain.
The services covers:
- The cross-sector value-Chains dimension (De- and remanufacturing oriented product information management, product co-creation, LCA-LCC for eco-design, demand-supply matching, sustainable value network and reverse logistics barriers identification and legislation support, etc.),
- The operational dimension (rediction of product conditions, de-and remanufacturing decision support system, demand and supply forecasting, circular production planning and control, material testing and certificationetc).
DigiPrime, will be thoroughly validated through 6 cross-sectorial pilots, further detailed in 20 use-cases covering 5 different European industrial sectors (automotive, renewable energy, electronics, textile, construction), and by additional pilots in new sectors, funded through an Open Call mechanism.
|Total budget - Public funding:||19 257 130,00 Euro - 15 963 173,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories_2 (DT-ICT-07-2019)|
|Instrument:||Innovation Action (RIA)|
- No published items
- No published items
- | Politecnico di Milano (Coördinator)
- | LULEA TEKNISKA UNIVERSITET
- | EXTRA RED SRL (EXTRA)
- | INOTEX SPOL SRO (ITEX)
- | SAUBERMACHER DIENSTLEISTUNGS AG (SAU)
- | HOLONIX SRL
- | IDEA STRATEGISCHE ECONOMISCHE CONSULTING NV
- | INNOVA SRL
- | PLASTIPOLIS
- | National Technical University of Athens
- | Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation
- | ENVIROBAT ESPANA SL (ENV)
- | SIMPLAN AG
- | CONTINENTAL AG (CONTI)
- | Centrocot