The ConnectedFactories II CSA focuses on the following targets and activities:
- Supporting a common and structured understanding of key enablers and cross-cutting factors with regard to the deployment of digital technologies, including digital platforms, for manufacturing, serving both as generic guidance, as well as for providing a mapping/analysis framework for use-cases,
- Identifying pathways to the industrial take-up of digital technologies and digital platforms by taking into account legacy systems, industrial requirements and challenges,
- Situating inspiring research and industrial state-of-the-art cases on these pathways and show how key enablers and cross-cutting factors are addressed along these pathways,
- Stimulating the matching of skills transfer offering with skills demand across Europe,
- Engaging with the research and industrial actors in both European and local fora: manufacturing companies, suppliers, etc., and herewith make sure that requirements and boundary conditions are reflected in the pathways to digitalisation of manufacturing, the use cases, the key enablers and cross-cutting factors,
- Generating a broad awareness about the key enablers and cross-cutting factors, pathways and inspiring cases. - The objectives of the ConnectedFactories II CSA and the associated activities will build on the results and the methodology of the ongoing ConnectedFactories CSA (concluding in August 2019).
|Total budget - Public funding:||1 984 131,00 Euro - 1 984 131,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Digital Manufacturing Platforms for Connected Smart Factories_2 (DT-ICT-07-2019)|
01/12/20 - 14:01
Registration is now open - Cybersecurity workshop: 20 January 2020
We kindly invite you to register for the Cybersecurity workshop on the 20 January 2020 organised by ConnectedFactories 2.
It will also provide an insight into how cybersecurity aspects are addressed in other projects that focus on the digitalisation of manufacturing and the deployment of digital platforms (see https://www.connectedfactories.eu/origin-project-and-outreach ).
Have a look also at the presentation on CyberSecurity Related Standards by Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSEC (recording & presentation) from the recent ConnectedFactories Webinar on Standards for digital manufacturing.
05/11/20 - 14:10
Digitalization of Manufacturing: Building the ecosystem for a smart and sustainable future
The Digitalization of Manufacturing: Building the ecosystem for a smart and sustainable future event is on the 12sd of November 2020, within the framework of the 2020 edition of the World Manufacturing Forum. It is co-organized by Smart Anything Everywhere, Politecnico di Milano, MADE Competence Center and DIH Lombardia.
This event will bring together European, national and regional initiatives aimed at boosting the digital transformation of manufacturing, to share available opportunities and good practices, and discuss about synergies to work together.
The audience will find out about technologies, funding and collaboration opportunities offered by the “Smart Anything Everywhere” European Initiative to foster the digitalization of SMEs and midcaps. Moreover, the audience will have the opportunity to get lessons learnt and recommendations about the on-going development of the European Digital Innovation Hubs Network building bridges between the European and the local level.
Register here and join the event live to interact with the speakers.
Find the full programme - here
22/10/20 - 14:43
Presentations and recordings available - 'Standards for Digital Manufacturing Webinar' - 20 October 2020
The presentations and recording are available here.
You are also invited to follow the ConnectedFactories2 project and other projects of your interest via the EFFRA Innovation Portal’s weekly digest functionality , you can find out more information on how to do this here: https://www.connectedfactories.eu/follow-connectedfactories-effra-innovation-portal-weekly-digest
Go to project forum
- No published items
- No published items
- | VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland Ltd. (Coördinator)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | CEA (COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES)
- | EFFRA
- | EPIC INNOLABS NONPROFIT KFT. (EIL)
- | FONDAZIONE POLITECNICO DI MILANO
- | FRAUNHOFER GESELLSCHAFT
- | Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation
- | INDUSTRIE 4.0 OSTERREICH - DIE PLATTFORM FUR INTELLIGENTE PRODUKTION (I4.0 Austria)
- | INESC Porto
- | Institute for Advanced Manufacturing - University of Nottingham
- | Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR)
- | LEUVEN SECURITY EXCELLENCE CONSORTIUM L-SEC VZW
- | LMS - University of Patras
- | RISE IVF