The industrialisation of Additive Manufacturing (AM) requires a holistic data manThe industrialisation of Additive Manufacturing (AM) requires a holistic data management and integrated automation. INTEGRADDE aims to develop an end-to-end Digital Manufacturing solution, enabling a cybersecured bidirectional dataflow for a seamless integration across the entire AM chain.
The goal is to develop a new manufacturing methodology capable of ensuring the manufacturability, reliability and quality of a target metal component from initial product design via Direct Energy Deposition (DED) technologies, implementing a zero-defect manufacturing approach ensuring robustness, stability and repeatibility of the process. To achieve this aim, INTEGRADDE addresses following key innovations:
- Development of an intelligent data-driven AM pipeline.
- Combination of automatic topology optimisation algorithms for design, multi-scale process modelling, automated hardware-independent process planning, online control and distributed NDT for the manufacturing of certified metal parts.
- A self-adaptive control is adopted focused on the implementation of non-propagation of defects strategy. Moreover, Data Analytics will provide a continuous refinement by acquiring process knowledge to assist in the manufacturing of new metal components, improving right-first-time production by adopting a mass customization approach
- Cybersecurity ensures data integrity along the AM workflow, providing a novel manufacturing methodology for the certification of metal AM parts.
INTEGRADDE implements a twofold deployment approach for the pilot lines: both in application-driven at five industrial end-users (steel, tooling, aeronautics, and construction) and open-pilot networks at RTOs already owning AM infrastructure (AIMEN, IREPA, CEA, WEST). This will allow a continuous validation and deployment of specific developments towards industrialization, boosting definitive uptake of AM in EU metalworking sector.
|Number of participants:||0|
|Total budget - EC contribution:||12716173 Euro - 12716173 Euro|
|Call topic:||Pilot lines for metal Additive Manufacturing (IA 50%) (DT-FOF-04-2018)|
Significant innovations, use case requirements and lessons learned - (No information available)
Added value and impact - (No information available)
Technologies and enablers - (No information available)
Digitalisation pathways - (No information available)
ICT performance characteristics - (No information available)
Standards, standardisation and regulation - (No information available)
Business model aspects - (No information available)
- No published items
- No published items
- LIMITSTATE LIMITED (LIMITSTATE)
- THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
- ESI SOFTWARE GERMANY GMBH
- Atos Spain SA
- COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENER...
- INSTITUT DE RECHERCHE TECHNOLOGIQUE JULES VER...
- MX3D BV (MX3D)
- LOIRETECH MAUVES
- FUNDINGBOX COMMUNITIES SL (FBC)
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND M...
- BUREAU VERITAS SERVICES (BUREAU VERITAS)
- INDUST RECHERCH PROCEDES APPLICAT LASER ASSOC...
- HOGSKOLAN VAST (WEST)