SeCoIIA aims at securing digital transition of manufacturing industry towards more connected, collaborative, flexible and automated production techniques. It fosters user-driven application cases from aeronautics, automotive and naval construction sectors.
Collaboration is considered from Organization to Organization (O2O), but also from Machine to Machine (M2M), Machine to Human (M2H) and Human to Human (H2H) perspectives. Enhanced process monitoring, optimization and control is achieved by intelligent use digital twin technology, Industrial IoT, Cloud Manufacturing (CMfg), collaborative robotics and Industrial AI.
The collaborative approach triggers a virtuous cycle of growth and innovation, irrigating the full value chain, from very large to very small actors. Now reaching this step requires due diligence to security implications. The transition from hierarchized supply chains to collaborative networks of smart factories opens an attack surface so far never reached. Manufacturing operators are untrained to the manipulation of vulnerable cyber-physical assets. The deployment of smart sensors over distributed shop floors requires time sensitive communication security measures. Enhanced collaboration on manufacturing activities may not safely apply without collaborative security monitoring and incident response.
Last but not least, the increased reliance on machine-learning based decision making sets a technical challenge in terms of security assurance and a legal challenge in terms of accountability and law enforcement. These are the challenges that SeCoIIA intends to address through the development of 12 key capabilities which will be assessed in various configurations through 3 ambitious demonstration campaigns lead by pilot users.
With 4 large strategic industry players, 4 highly innovative SMEs and 4 highly recognized research centres, SeCoIIA consortium is best suited to achieve enhanced competitiveness and resilience for European manufacturing industry.
- Secure Collaborative Robotics
- Secure Remote Maintenance
- Multi-cloud environment for product security information sharing
- Secure Manufacturing IoT
- Adversarial/Robust AI development methodology
- Liability Workshop Report
- Communication Tools
- Preparedness Workshop Report
- Periodic Reporting for period 1 - SeCoIIA (Secure Collaborative Intelligent Industrial Assets)
- The Digital Forensics of Cyber Attacks at Electrical Power Grid Substation
- Developing the Factory of the Future Cybersecurity and Resilience
- Proof-of-concept for a Granular Incident Management Information Sharing Scheme
- How to Enhance the Sharing of Cyber Incident Information via Fine-Grained Access Control
- Combining System Integrity Verification with Identity and Access Management