Multi-stage manufacturing, which is typical in important industrial sectors such as automotive, house hold appliance and semiconductor manufacturing just to name few, is inherently complex. The main idea of GO0D MAN project is to integrate and combine process and quality control for a multi _stage manufacturing production into a distributed system architecture built on agent-based Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) and smart inspection tools designed to support Zero-Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) strategies. Data analytics tools provide a mean for knowledge build-up, system control and ZDM management. Real time and early identification of deviations and trends, performed at local level, allow to prevent the generation of defects at single stage and their propagation to down-stream processes, enabling the global system to be predictive (early detection of process faults) and proactive (self-adaptation to different conditions). The GO0D MAN project is based on the results of previous successful EU projects and integrates them to realize and deploy a Zero Defect Manufacturing framework for multi-stage production lines, in collaboration with industry partners, a system integrator, two technology providers and three end users. The use cases are representative of key European industrial sectors and have different types of multi-stage production systems: the first use case concerns highly automated serial mass production of automotive components, the second use case is about batch production of high precision mechanical components for automotive electro valves, the third use case produces professional customized products such as ovens for restaurants. Successful completion of this project will provide a replicable system architecture for ZDM. The results will be broadly applicable in a variety of industries to improve the overall quality and productivity of production systems.
|Total budget - Public funding:||5 027 625,00 Euro - 4 012 462,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Zero-defect strategies at system level for multi-stage manufacturing in production lines (FoF.2016.03)|
- ZDM Management Methodology
- Multi-agent architecture specification
- First report on dissemination activities
- Ontology definition
- Periodic Reporting for period 1 - GO0D MAN (a...
- Final report on dissemination activities
- Self-adaptive quality control systems
- Report on Standardization, Community Building...
- Quality inspection systems
- | Loccioni (Coördinator)
- | AEA srl - Loccioni (Coördinator)
- | BOC ASSET MANAGEMENT GMBH
- | COMPANY FOR PROVISON OF SERVICES, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT NISSATECH INNOVATION CENTRE DOO
- | ELECTROLUX PROFESSIONAL SPA
- | Polytechnic Institute of Bragança
- | UNINOVA - Instituto para o Desenvolvimento de Novas Tecnologias
- | UNIVERSITA POLITECNICA DELLE MARCHE
- | ZANNINI POLAND SPOLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA
- | ZANNINI-SPA