Smart factories are characterised by smart processes, smart machines, smart tools and smart products as well as smart logistics operations. These generate large amounts of data, which can be used for analysis and fault prevention, as well as the optimisation of the quality of manufacturing processes and products.
DAT4.ZERO is a Digitally-enhanced Quality Management System (DQM) that gathers and organizes data from a Distributed Multi-sensor Network, which, when combined with a DQM Toolkit and Modeling and Simulation Layer, and further integrated with existing Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), offers adequate levels of data accuracy and precision for effective decision-support and problem-solving - utilizing smart, dynamic feedback and feed-forward mechanisms to contribute towards the achievement of Zero Defect Manufacturing (ZDM) in smart factories and their ecosystems.
The aim is to
- Integrate smart, cost-effective sensors and actuators for process simulation, monitoring and control
- develop real-time data validation and integrity strategies within actual production lines
- demonstrate innovative data management strategies as an integrated approach to ZDM
- develop strategies for rapid line qualification and reconfiguration.
Deployed in 5 distinct industrial pilot lines we address the following primary objective:
- Develop and demonstrate an innovative DQM system and deployment strategy for supporting European manufacturing industry in realizing ZDM in highly dynamic, high-value, high-mix, low-volume production contexts, by effective selection and integration of sensors and actuators for process monitoring and control
- a DQM platform with an architecture that provides reliable and secure knowledge extraction to ensure integrity of data
- Strategies for advanced realtime data analysis and modeling in multiple domains and sectors that will increase quality, reduce ramp-up times and decrease time-to-market.
|Total budget - Public funding:||11 815 903,00 Euro - 9 886 512,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Quality control in smart manufacturing (IA) (DT-FOF-11-2020)|
- No published items
- No published items
- | SINTEF MANUFACTURING AS (SINTEF) (Coördinator)
- | BENTELER AUTOMOTIVE RAUFOSS AS (BAR)
- | DANOBAT
- | ENKI SRL
- | FERSA BEARINGS, SA
- | HOLONIX SRL
- | IDLETECHS AS (IDLETECHS)
- | IK4-IDEKO
- | INDUSTRIAL DATA SPACE EV
- | ITAINNOVA - Aragon Institute of Technology
- | Institute for Advanced Manufacturing - University of Nottingham
- | KIT-AR LIMITED (KITAR)
- | Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- | Politecnico di Milano
- | Robert Bosch GmbH