InterQ project proposes a new generation of digital solutions based on intelligent systems, hybrid digital twins and AI-driven optimization tools to assure the quality in smart factories in a holistic manner, including process, product and data (PPD quality). The broad vision of InterQ project will allow controlling the quality of a smart manufacturing environment in an end-to-end approach by means of a PPD quality hallmark stored in a distributed ledger.
The concepts of InterQ will be applied in three high-added value industrial applications.
The main objective of InterQ project is to measure, predict and control the quality of the manufactured products, manufacturing processes and gathered data to assure Zero-Defect-Manufacturing by means of AI-driven tools powered with meaningful and reliable data.
The project develops five modules:
- Thanks to the InterQ PPD quality hallmark, the quality of the process, product and data are interlinked, integrated and time stamped. A hallmark will be created after each stage, and the quality will be traced across the supply chain. A trusted framework will be implemented using distributed ledger (InterQ-TrustedFramework module) to exchange quality information.
- The InterQ-Process module of the project will obtain more meaningful process data for quality optimization. This data will be obtained using new sensors close to the tool and by AI-driven virtual sensors.
- The project presents new solutions (InterQ-Product module) to predict the final quality of the processes using digital twins fed by experimental data and new digital sensors to measure the product quality.
- The reliability of data will be checked in two layers: in real time and based on historical and statistical analysis of the data streams (InterQ-Data module).
- Finally, InterQ-ZeroDefect module will use the reliable information about the process and product quality to improve the production for Zero-Defect-Manufacturing by means of AI-driven applications.
|Total budget - Public funding:||10 925 700,00 Euro - 8 988 750,00 Euro|
|Call topic:||Quality control in smart manufacturing (IA) (DT-FOF-11-2020)|
Visit Twitter Page
Go to project forum
- | IDEKO (Coördinator)
- | Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- | COMAU FRANCE SAS
- | Cedrat Technologies SA
- | DANOBAT
- | DATATHINGS SARL
- | DNV GL AS (DNV GL)
- | Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A.
- | GAMESA ENERGY TRANSMISSION SA
- | INDUSTRIA DE TURBO PROPULSORES S.A.
- | INLECOM INNOVATION ASTIKI MI KERDOSKOPIKI ETAIREIA (INLECOM INNOVATION)
- | MODULE WORKS S.R.L.
- | OPTOSURF GMB
- | PREDICT SAS
- | PRO-MICRON GMBH (PRO-MICRON GMBH)