PRODUCTIVE4.0 - AMBITIOUS PROJECT WITH A UNIQUE MAIN OBJECTIVE
The main objective of Productive4.0 is to achieve improvement of digitising the European industry by electronics and ICT. Ultimately, the project aims at suitability for everyday application across all industrial sectors – up to TRL8. It addresses various industrial domains with one single approach of digitalisation.
What makes the project unique is the holistic system approach of consistently focusing on the three main pillars: digital automation, supply chain networks and product lifecycle management, all of which interact and influence each other.
This is part of the new concept of introducing seamless automation and network solutions as well as enhancing the transparency of data, their consistence and overall efficiency. Currently, such a complex project can only be realised in ECSEL.
The consortium consists of 45% AENEAS, 30% ARTEMIS-IA, 25% EPOSS partners, thus bringing together all ECSEL communities. Representing over 100 partners from 19 EU and other associated countries, it is a European project, indeed.
HANDS-ON SOLUTIONS FOR THE EUROPEAN DIGITAL INDUSTRY
- Productive4.0 tackles technological and conceptual approaches in the field of Industry 4.0. The term comprises IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things), CPS (Cyber Physical Systems) and Automation.
- The innovation project takes a step further towards hands-on solutions. In the process, practical reference implementations such as 3D printerfarms, customised production or self-learning robot systems will benefit in fields like service-oriented architecture (SOA), IOT components & infrastructures, process virtualisation or standardisation. These fields are addressed in the work packages WP1 through WP6.
- In addition to furnishing the industry with tailor-made digital solutions, the Productive4.0 Framework will be provided.
- Productive4.0 is a brain pool initiated to strengthen the international leadership of the European industry
- | INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG (Coördinator)
- | AALBORG UNIVERSITET
- | ABB AB
- | ABB AG (ABB AG)
- | AGILEO AUTOMATION (03H Agileo)
- | AIT
- | AIT AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH)
- | AITIA INTERNATIONAL INFORMATIKAI ZARTKORUEN MUKODO RT (AITIA)
- | APPLIED MATERIALS BELGIUM (AMBEL)
- | ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS TECNOLOGICAS INNOVALIA
- | AVL LIST GMBH
- | Aix Marseille Université
- | Alpen-Adria Universität Klagenfurt
- | BAG-ERA (03I Bag-era)
- | BNEARIT AB (09F BNEARIT)