The main objective of the iDev40 project proposal is to achieve a disruptive or “breakthrough change” step toward speedup in time to market by digitalising the European industry, closely interlinking development processes, logistics and manufacturing. Ultimately, the project aims at suitable digital technology advancements to strengthen the electronic components and systems industry in Europe. It addresses various industrial domains with one and the same approach of digitalisation towards competitive and innovative solutions.
The new concept of introducing seamlessly integrated development together with automation and network solutions as well as enhancing the transparency of data, their consistence, flexibility and overall efficiency will lead to a significant speedup in the time to market (T2M) race.
iDev40’s unique approach addresses:
- AI learning, Data Life Cycle Management and IP Protection
- Embedding Digital Development in Digital Production (the digital twin)
- Close the Knowledge loop in product life cycle management along the supply chain
- Collaboration 4.0 and Development of highly skilled R&D and Manufacturing Teams
- Prove the innovated technologies on selected use cases in real productive environment
Progress in mastering these challenges will significantly impact the productivity of future design processes embedded in an Industrial Internet environment.
The global state-of-art technologies already offer tremendous diagnostics algorithms, machine controls, simulators, optimizers, etc., but only an extensive framework like iDev40 can combine them into effective integration into the development process enabling such powerful simulations like “digital twins” that ever more govern the hardware, manufacturing service and business functions. To cope with the exceptional complexity it becomes even more crucial to be competitive leaders in developing virtual representations of real physical implementation.
|Call topic:||ECSEL-2017-1 (ECSEL-2017-1)|
- No published items
- No published items
- | INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRIA AG (IFAT) (Coördinator)
- | Infineon Technologies Romania and CO. Societate in Comandita Simpla (IFRO)
- | UNIVERSITAET SIEGEN (USI)
- | Technische Universitaet Wien
- | Sirris
- | AIT AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH (AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH)
- | CISC SEMICONDUCTOR GMBH (CISC)
- | Fraunhofer
- | Fundacion Tecnalia Research Corporation
- | FERNUNIVERSITAET IN HAGEN
- | ELMOS Semiconductor AG (ELMOS)
- | SYSTEMA SYSTEMENTWICKLUNG DIPL INF.MANFRED AUSTEN GMBH (SYSTEMA)
- | IBERMATICA SA (IBER)
- | INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AG
- | INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES ITALIA SRL (IFI)